[Cougar] Lower access gate trouble

Tim Moore tmoore at komotv.com
Tue Oct 29 17:00:32 PDT 2019

Hello, today the lower gate was having issues and not opening. The first instance was with Clay who met with someone and they reset the controller via the rocker switch behind the little door on the motor/controller housing. When I went to leave about an hour later and it would not open for me.
I called Automated Gates and Equipment at 206-767-9080 and they said that they did not dispatch anyone
to the site for Clay and said that I was not verified to call in. With a little discussion ,they sent a tech over.  I'm not sure who helped Clay and either are they.
The technician checked battery voltage and hit the open button on the controller and it opened. I was able to open with the key pad and with remote FOB after.
If the gate will not open you can turn the power off with the rocker switch behind the little sliding door then pull it open and let Scott know.
[Image]
Sincerely,

Tim Moore
Chief Operator