[Cougar] FW: September scheduled power outage - Puget Sound Energy

Dowd, Katherine Katherine.Dowd at pse.com
Wed Sep 4 08:09:06 PDT 2019

Good Morning All,

This job is scheduled for September 11th during daytime hours and should be less than an hour to change out a cutout/fuse. If this day will not work, please let me know so it can be re-scheduled. I couldn't get it on the schedule any earlier and it needs to done sooner rather than later.

Thank you,

Katie Dowd
Project Manager - South King Electric
Customer and System Projects | Puget Sound Energy