[Cougar] DSL anyone?

Tim Moore tmoore at komotv.com
Mon Jan 4 12:13:25 PST 2021

Hello,

I was trying to get a CenturyLink DSL line put in for temporary internet service while we are waiting for permitting from King county to hang a dish on the Queen Anne tower. CenturyLink says the site does not coalify for DSL.
Is anyone else at the "Ratelco" site have a DSL circuit installed up there provided from a vendor?

Thank you,

Tim Moore
Chief Operator - Seattle
KOMO TV, KUNS TV, KOMO-AM, KPLZ-FM, KVI-AM
206.423-0873
tmoore at komotv.com<mailto:tmoore at komotv.com>