[Cougar] long run

K7CR k7cr at blarg.net
Fri Jan 15 19:33:56 PST 2021

Big mess – ATC topped off their tank this morning –

I keep telling people that Cougar has more power issues than any other site in the area.

Chatted with Doug Fisher today…He was telling me about South Mountain-

Cougar is nothing compared to that place.   One item I do recall – How a tree fell over

Taking with it the underground power and sending a power transformer rolling down the mountain.

This is where – KOMO, KDDS, KLSY etc transmit from.

Clay