[Cougar] Job Opening

K7CR k7cr at blarg.net
Wed May 19 20:15:59 PDT 2021

This past Tuesday one of WSU's NWPB Engineers announced that he will be
retiring, thereby creating a job opening.

The reason I'm mentioning this is that I have been working for NWPB for the
past 11+ years so I have some experience with this organization.

>From personal experience, this is a great outfit to work for with wonderful
benefits (You are State of Washington Employee).

I can honestly say, this is the best place I've work in my almost 60 year
career!

If you know of anyone that would be interested, have them contact me as I
can provide you with additional details.

I can say that you will be working with a number of transmitter sites.  RF
and computer skills are a plus.

The job opening will be posted soon.  The position is based in Tri-Cities.

(You may receive several of these as I am going to be posting the info
wherever I can)

Thanks

Clay Freinwald

 <mailto:K7cr at blarg.net> K7cr at blarg.net

CELL OR TEXT -206-947-6115

Email my phone-  <mailto:2069476115 at vtext.com> 2069476115 at vtext.com

For WSU/NWPB business - my email address is -

 <mailto:clay.freinwald at wsu.edu> clay.freinwald at wsu.edu