[Cougar] Jampro Tower Work June 12th - June 16th

k7cr@blarg.net k7cr at avvanta.com
Mon Jun 5 19:02:53 PDT 2023

FYI - Clay

-----Original Message-----
From: Cougar <cougar-bounces at sea.sbe16.org> On Behalf Of Scott Johnson via
Cougar
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2023 1:53 PM
To: Cougar Mt (cougar at sea.sbe16.org) <cougar at sea.sbe16.org>
Subject: [Cougar] Jampro Tower Work June 12th - June 16th

We will have a crew on tower #4 (JAMPRO )  Starting Monday June 12th 8:00PM
until 5:00AM. This work will happen each night until Friday June 16th.

During this time, the auxiliary FM Facilities at ATC site #273581 must be
off.  If the aux transmitters are turned on during the tower work, please
call my cell and I will notify the tower crew that they need to vacate the
tower.

Thank you.

Scott Johnson | President
Ratelco Properties Corporation
152 3rd Ave S, Suite 102A | Edmonds, WA 98020 Office (425)672-9700 | Cell
(360)620-2636