[Cougar] [EXTERNAL] For those of us in the A building at cougar...

White, Jeff jeffw at iHeartMedia.com
Thu Mar 14 17:02:23 PDT 2024

Thank you, Rob. Scott Johnson sent me an email. We switched 93.3 to TX2 out of an abundance of caution.

JEFF WHITE

Regional Engineering Lead

iHeartMedia Technology Operations

Northern California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska

645 Elliott Ave W, Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98119

C 760.413.6064

America’s #1 Audio Company

Reaching 9 out of 10 Americans Every Month

Radio | Podcasts | Digital | Social | Influencers | Data | Events