[Cougar] For those of us in the A building at cougar...

Joe Taylor Joe.Taylor at AmericanTower.com
Thu Mar 14 17:30:59 PDT 2024

This is the log cabin site?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2024, at 7:29 PM, k7cr--- via Cougar <cougar at sea.sbe16.org> wrote:

A smell you never forget …
Thanks for the heads-up Rob
Good news is that I don’t have anything in that building 😊

Clay

From: Cougar <cougar-bounces at sea.sbe16.org> On Behalf Of Purdy, Robert via Cougar
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2024 4:39 PM
To: Cougar (cougar at sea.sbe16.org) <cougar at sea.sbe16.org>
Subject: [Cougar] For those of us in the A building at cougar...

  Heads up guys.  We were up at the A building today ~11:30.   Immediately smelled a burnt component upon entry to the building.   Looked around but didn’t find anything suspicious.  It smelled strongest around the 93.3 #1 TX but I’d still call it inconclusive.   No obvious smoke anywhere but it was a pretty heavy phenolic smell.

Rob