[SBE-89-Alaska] copper

Paul Jewusiak radiopaul289 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:53:43 PST 2019

I have called Alaskan Copper before.  I do not believe that they sell any
longer the 2, 3 or 4 inch strap as we usually use.
I have used https://www.gacopper.com/ when needing something right away,
but usually get better pricing with Doug Tharp at SCMS, Inc.

Thank you,
Paul Jewusiak

"Electricity is really just organized lightning." George Carlin