[SBE-89-Alaska] ABA Convention

info@alaskabroadcasters.org akbagold at gci.net
Fri Apr 1 14:17:52 PDT 2022

Thank you for sending this clarification. I sincerely hope we have a great
turnout of engineers! The Tech/Engineering Committee has been hard at work
putting together some important presentations.

Cathy Hiebert,

Executive Director

Alaska Broadcasters Association

Alaskabroadcasters.org

P: 907.258.2424; F: 907.258.2414; C: 907.343.9143

Promoting free, over-the-air broadcast television and radio.

     Accomplishment will prove to be a journey, not a destination---Dwight
D. Eisenhower