[SBE-89-Alaska] [EXTERNAL] Re: ABA Convention

Charles Sather CSather at knba.org
Mon Apr 4 11:33:24 PDT 2022

It’ll be great to see you Stephen!

I know that some of the group is worried about vendor participation. We are in a catch 22 with this with a couple of the vendors currently. They want to know how many will be participating in person before they make a decision on participating. The more engineers that attend in person will help this out. I know that some of you are in the same boat as some of these vendors.

In anticipation of some engineers having to stay back to watch over things, John Antonuk  is volunteering his time to run the sessions through Zoom. You still have to register for the ABA Convention to get a link to participate.

Hopefully some of will change your mind and attend in person, this will help those vendors on the fence decide on showing up in person to have booths and do presentations in person. We do have several great sessions lined up and will get that info out as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Charles Sather
Chief Operating Officer, Koahnic Broadcast Corporation
P. 907-793-3535 | koahnicbroadcast.org
Support KBC and its programs through Pick.Click.Give