[SBE-89-Alaska] [EXTERNAL] HAARP Open House - Saturday August 27

Steve Floyd floydsteve at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 19:01:57 PDT 2022

 Terry,
Be sure to request ticket(s) ASAP for the open house as noted in the HAARP Open House flyer.If for some reason you do not get the entrance "ticket(s)" then just let me know and I will get you in, no problem.
You will be very impressed with this state-of-the-art facility!I know every wire and component in that facility :-)Pictures can certainly be taken.
Steve FloydHAARP Chief RF EngineerW4YHD