[SBE16-Board] Christmas RSVP list as of Sunday evening

ceradio ceradio at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 21:13:49 PST 2019

Actually its 32,  Ryan's name isn't on the list.Dave ratener Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Jim Dalke via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Date: 12/8/19  9:01 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'SBE16 Board' <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Subject: [SBE16-Board] Christmas RSVP list as of Sunday evening Board Here is the RSVP list as of Sunday Evening.Will also post on the dropboxFor consideration at the board meeting, we have offered to comp Debra Turner the last two years.Should we do so this year?Jim FirstLastGuestNo.JimDalke1GregRistau1MichaelGilbertJeannie2WilsonMidleton2RickKemp2AllanFreedman1DaveRatener1CalebPearl2MathewBuck1BenDawsonMarylou Reslock2Erik SwansonSwansonMeredith Armstrong2StephenLockwoodSheila4JosephOveracker1JonKasprick3DonRoudebush1DebraTurner1AlexBrewsterMarley2MichaelBrooks2Total31