[SBE16-Board] Christmas Party Gifts Received

Jon Kasprick - SBE jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 09:32:18 PST 2019

"Santa" has updated the gift list in dropbox.  EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK &
UPDATE/CORRECT.

Currently, with estimated values, we have a total of 51 items valued at
$2300.

The RSVP list shows 37 guests, 17 of those are gift-eligible members.

Accurate info here will simplify Santa's real-time processing ;-)

*Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB*

*Society of Broadcast Engineers*
*Director, Chapter 16, Seattle*
253-951-3347