[SBE16-Board] Caleb pearl

ceradio ceradio at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 13:45:36 PST 2019

Yeah that's what I saw also.  Thank youDave ratener Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Brooks <michaelb at king.org> Date: 12/14/19  1:20 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Dave Ratener <ceradio at aol.com>, sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org, sbe16-board at sbe16.org Subject: RE: [SBE16-Board] Caleb pearl

I saw 35 as the most recent #

Michael Brooks –
CBRE - AES
Production Director/On-Air Host/Engineer
Classical KING FM 98.1 |
www.KING.org
10 Harrison Street, Suite 100 | Seattle, WA 98109
Email: michaelb at king.org
Phone: (206) 691-2976
Fax: (206) 691-2982

Enhancing a Community Treasure
KING FM – Listener Supported Classical Music