[SBE16-Board] Election Results

Pearl, Caleb CalebPearl at ionmedia.com
Mon Jul 8 08:48:18 PDT 2019

Thank you Jon, and congratulations to everyone! I look forward to working with you all, learning this position, and contributing to the Chapter. I have a prior commitment this evening and can’t cancel with this late of a notice, but I will see you at the next board meeting and at the picnic.

Caleb Pearl
Station Technician

KWPX TV
ION Media Networks