[SBE16-Board] Current Member List

Ryan Phillips ryanstevenphillips at gmail.com
Wed May 15 21:01:33 PDT 2019

I'm not sure where I would get the list of previous board members, other
than asking national or looking through old publications. I think it'd be
appropriate to only nominate one person at a time per position. My marching
orders are to compare nominees with the list of active members, then ask
them if they're willing to serve on the board.

I do agree with the sentiment. I'm hoping some new faces come forward.