[SBE16-Board] Christmas Party Grand Prize

ceradio ceradio at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 10:08:29 PST 2019

Jim for right now my vote is that we hold up on offering the grand trip based on costs and our money situation we can always offer it in the next week or 2 but for right now I don't think we should.  Thank you.Dave ratener Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Jim Dalke via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Date: 11/18/19  9:39 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'SBE16 Board' <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Subject: [SBE16-Board] Christmas Party Grand Prize BoardI am posting the Christmas Party announcement today.Are we going to do the NAB trip grand prize this year.I just checked and it should not cost more than $400.If I don’t get a response today, I will post without mention.Jim