[SBE16-Board] Fwd: Request Nov, 28th

Jon Kasprick - SBE jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 13:04:06 PST 2019

Hi All,

Anything look suspicious with the attached email? I'm pretty sure Dave
wouldn't be sending an email from officers at repexecs.com.

BE AWARE that scammers continue to target non-profit board members. Not
that long ago an email "sport phisherman", pretending to be me, asked for a
check to cover an official-sounding expense.

DO NOT reply in any way to this type of scam email. That would let the
originators know for sure that they found a human.

*Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB*

*Society of Broadcast Engineers*
*Director, Chapter 16, Seattle*
253-951-3347