[SBE16-Board] Fwd: Request Nov, 28th

ceradio ceradio at aol.com
Sat Nov 30 15:55:51 PST 2019

Yes this is definitely a scam,  tell them to go get a real job and stop stealing.    Dave ratener Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Brooks via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Date: 11/30/19  3:19 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Jon Kasprick - SBE <jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com>, SBE16 Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>, SBE Chapter 16 Board <sbe16-board at sbe16.org> Subject: Re: [SBE16-Board] Fwd: Request Nov, 28th

Thanks for the heads-up Jon!

Michael Brooks –
CBRE - AES
Production Director/On-Air Host/Engineer
Classical KING FM 98.1 |
www.KING.org
10 Harrison Street, Suite 100 | Seattle, WA 98109
Email: michaelb at king.org
Phone: (206) 691-2976
Fax: (206) 691-2982

Enhancing a Community Treasure
KING FM – Listener Supported Classical Music