[SBE16-Board] Christmas Party Sponsor List Meeting

Ryan Phillips ryanstevenphillips at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 12:02:43 PDT 2019

Hey guys,

I'm just checking in to make sure you're still on for a meeting next week.
I think we determined Wednesday at 7pm at Ozzie's? For reference, there's a
surprisingly good $9.99 steak dinner we can munch on while we discuss more
on the Christmas Party. 20oz of craft beer are $6-7. I've got a pretty good
list of potential sponsors from my NAB card collection. I'll put together
an excel sheet before the date.

I spoke with Dave about it and he'll be there. Same with Caleb. John, Jim
and Mike?

Thanks,
Ryan
812.340.9461