[SBE16-Board] Christmas Party Sponsor List Meeting

Jon Kasprick - SBE jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 08:56:11 PDT 2019

I should be able to make it.

Btw, I'll mention this again, the list of active and prospective sponsors
is in the dropbox as "Waveguide Sponsorship\WG Sponsors.xlsx". Let's limit
the duplication of effort gathering and tracking sponsor details.

*Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB*

*Society of Broadcast Engineers*
*Director, Chapter 16, Seattle*
253-951-3347