[SBE16-Board] Vetco Christmas Party Gift

ceradio at aol.com ceradio at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 20:12:41 PST 2020

Why dont you send it to king and let Michael handle it,  or the winner may just pick it up himself at king that way you won't have to concur the costs of USPS and then get reimbursed.
Dave R
--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android Wednesday, 09 December 2020, 07:27PM -08:00 from Jim Dalke via SBE16-Board  sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org :