[SBE16-Board] Chapter Christmas Party Report

Jim Dalke jim at dalke.com
Mon Dec 14 20:08:14 PST 2020

Board

Here is the Christmas Party report I am getting ready to post.

I will be adding a gallery of pictures from the may screen captures I have.

Can you all check and make sure it is complete and correct?

Jim

This year's annual SBE Chapter 16 Christmas Party was held online Saturday
night, December 12.  Sixteen members and friends joined in the festive Zoom
teleconference.

Chapter Chairman Dave Ratener opened the session with a short business
meeting which was followed by an interactive review of chapter related
events from past year.

Venerable Chapter 16 members Marty Hadfield and Tom McGinley played Santa as
John Kasprick's daughter Sara drew names for the many gifts and prizes.

The winner of the Grand Prize two day stay at "Brody's Place" at Ocean
Shores was Wilson Middleton.

Chapter sponsors donating gifts for the event included Broadcast Tools,
Broadcasters General Store, Broadcast Supply Worldwide, GatesAir, Harrington
Aerial, RF Specialties of Washington, Telos Alliance, Nautel, Tieline, Vetco
Electronics, and Wheatstone Corporation.