[SBE16-Board] Prize Won & Received - SBE 16 Zoom Christmas Party

MARTIN HADFIELD mdhadfield at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 16:02:33 PST 2020

Dear SBE Chapter 16,

I sure enjoyed participating in the Zoom Christmas Party this year - I think we all had fun & we shared interesting stories of what's-up with each member!

Certainly was a wonderful surprise to so promptly receive the Samsung Tab A 8" tablet by UPS today.  My name/member number was drawn by an Elf!  It was really generous of the Chapter Board of Directors to offer so many gifts for the drawing this year & I was one of the luck winners!  My thanks go out to all of the Chapter 16 members - I am chomping at the bit to try some Android RTL-SDR apps in a portable environment.

There were also many other fine gifts in the drawings - most having been donated by the vendors that financially help support the general functions and educational visions of SBE Chapter 16 members.

Wishing you all a safe, healthy and positively exciting 2021 New Year!

Sincerely,
Marty Hadfield, CPBE
Member #3753
206-406-1914