[SBE16-Board] [SBE16-Seattle] Prize Won & Received - SBE 16 Zoom Christmas Party

Allan Freedman uplinkal at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 07:33:17 PST 2020

I want the thank SBE-16 for the great Christmas Party. We had a fun time participating in the Zoom Party. the company was great, the gifts were superb, and the food was, wait what.....oh yeah, no food this year. Maybe next year.thank to everyone who put this all together.Happy Holidays. Allan Freedman, Melanie Freedman & Jean Hantid, membersuplinkal at aol.comafreedman@sbe.org206-683-8500In a message dated 12/16/2020 4:32:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, sbe16-seattle at sea.sbe16.org writes:
You are welcome Marty,  enjoy it and have a nice holiday season. Dave Ratener    Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device  -------- Original message --------From: MARTIN HADFIELD via SBE16-Seattle <sbe16-seattle at sea.sbe16.org>Date: 12/16/20 4:02 PM (GMT-08:00)To: Michael Brooks <michaelb at king.org>Cc: sbe16-seattle at sbe16.org, SBE Chapter 16 Board <sbe16-board at sbe16.org>Subject: [SBE16-Seattle] Prize Won & Received - SBE 16 Zoom Christmas Party Dear SBE Chapter 16, I sure enjoyed participating in the Zoom Christmas Party this year - I think we all had fun & we shared interesting stories of what's-up with each member! Certainly was a wonderful surprise to so promptly receive the Samsung Tab A 8" tablet by UPS today.  My name/member number was drawn by an Elf!  It was really generous of the Chapter Board of Directors to offer so many gifts for the drawing this year & I was one of the luck winners!  My thanks go out to all of the Chapter 16 members - I am chomping at the bit to try some Android RTL-SDR apps in a portable environment. There were also many other fine gifts in the drawings - most having been donated by the vendors that financially help support the general functions and educational visions of SBE Chapter 16 members. Wishing you all a safe, healthy and positively exciting 2021 New Year!
Sincerely,
Marty Hadfield, CPBEMember #3753206-406-1914