[SBE16-Board] July meeting

ceradio ceradio at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 16:24:00 PDT 2020

Great thank you Dave ratener Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Brooks <michaelb at king.org> Date: 6/22/20  4:15 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: ceradio <ceradio at aol.com>, SBE16 Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Subject: RE: [SBE16-Board] July meeting

Yep, that’d be the 8th. I’m getting together my Powerpoint studio tour now.

Michael Brooks –
SBE-CBRE, AES
Production Director/On-Air Host/Engineer
Classical KING FM 98.1 |
www.KING.org
363 Mercer St, Suite 200 | Seattle, WA 98109
Email: michaelb at king.org
Phone: (206) 691-2970

Enhancing a Community Treasure
KING FM – Listener Supported Classical Music