[SBE16-Board] April Meeting

ceradio ceradio at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 00:13:59 PDT 2020

Ryan,,  let's think about this for a couple weeks and re visit towards the end of the months as to what we want to do about the April meeting.   We can have a phone in board meeting in April and figure out what we wanna do.,   Or if you want we can discuss having a phone in board meeting the end of March and discuss it then.Dave ratener .Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Ryan Phillips via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Date: 3/17/20  2:13 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: SBE16 Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Subject: [SBE16-Board] April Meeting Board,Steven from dielectric has backed out of the April meeting. It looks like we should consider cancelling...but our attendance isn't over 10 people these days, so we're still following the federal guidelines for gathering size.Stay safe out there,Ryan