[SBE16-Board] Christmas Party - Ideas for participation

Jon Kasprick - SBE jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 09:40:59 PST 2020

I wanted to throw this out for consideration -

Thinking about how to attract and hold members during this 'meeting', I
thought we could encourage the vendors/sponsors to actively participate by
1) giving SHORT discussions of inside-news, or new product developments; 2)
breakout 'rooms' for more in-depth discussions.

We could schedule these 5-10 minute segments - depending on # of presenting
vendors - and promote a 'program schedule' followed by the Santa-hour.

I think we should also plan a final closer, or just let it trickle off to a
'natural' end.

Thoughts?

*Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB*

*Society of Broadcast Engineers*