[SBE16-Board] Vendor Gifts to date

alex brewster alexjbrewster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:54:07 PST 2021

Hi Michael,
we had a couple questions, I was hoping you could talk with ivars about.
1. is there a minimum number of guest we need to pay for, and if so what
that number is
2. As far as the menu goes you had mentioned the mulkleteo buffet a couple
years ago, and we would be fine with doing that again.
3. Are there specific appetizers we need to order to go with that?
4.  What date do we need to have everything finalized with them?

If you could talk with them and get the answers , we can finalize these
details over email, or on our board meeting on monday the 6th.

Thanks

-Alex