[SBE16-Board] Tieline Xmas underwriting

Michael Brooks michaelb at king.org
Wed Dec 8 14:53:37 PST 2021

The Good News: We received a nice $100.00 Check from TieLine.

Awkward news. The check was grabbed by our KING FM listener donations department and sent off to the bank.

We able to get the bank to not process the check and return the physical check. However the check itself is no longer "live".
I tried to cash and it was refused. So...Could we re-connect with Tieline and get a re-issued check?
I'm happy to return the physical check to Tieline should they need that back.

Michael Brooks SBE-CBRE
Production Director/Host/Engineering
KING FM
363 Mercer Street, Suite 200