[SBE16-Board] Ivar's Salmon House Banquet

Michael Brooks michaelb at king.org
Mon Dec 13 15:07:29 PST 2021

Hi David,

I had been working with Dustin for details regarding our Saturday banquet:
We had decided on appetizers consisting of:

Appetizers
Prosciutto Wrapped Melon to serve 24 1 @ $72.00
Crostini Bar to serve 24 1 @ $90.00
Fresh Sliced Fruit Platter 2 @ $85/each
Clam Chowder X 2@ $85.00 each

Main Course: Muckleshoot Buffet minimum of 50 heads at $48/head
Starch consisting of Garlic Mashed potatoes
Deserts: Cookie Platter X2, Mini Cheese cakes X2

Yes we will need a bar setup. As per your suggestion: Well Spirits and mixers, Canned/Bottled beer selection of Heineken, Coors Light, and a Lucille IPA or Bodhizafa IPA, and usually three each of White and Red wines.
Also request 3 folding tables. 2 at back wall to hold gifts and one at entrance for guest check-in with table skirts.
Podium with sound-system/mic
Video projector and screen

Please let me know if it looks like I’ve missed anything

Best regards,

Michael Brooks SBE-CBRE
Production Director/Host/Engineering
KING FM