[SBE16-Board] Sinclair Readies ATSC 3.0 Simulcast of Seattle Radio Stations

Ryan Phillips ryanstevenphillips at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:44:07 PST 2021

I didn't know about the radio simulcasts, but with ATSC 3.0, bandwidth is
bandwidth. Transmitting IP data OTA is going to change a lot of business
models (if the tech companies and consumers bite.) We've been on ATSC 3.0
since December. We are currently channel sharing with KUNS on both of our
QA transmitters. Pretty cool stuff. I have class tonight at 6:30PM, but I
can call in for a bit to discuss anything I know. Here's a little cheat
sheet I made for NextGenTV.

[image: image.png]
-Ryan