[SBE16-Board] tonights board meeting

Jon Kasprick - SBE jon.kasprick.sbe16 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:32:45 PDT 2021

I likely won't be able to make it Tuesday.

Three important points for this meeting:
1) There should be a couple more sponsorship checks since I sent out
reminders. Related to this, we may want to consider dropping our
sponsorship price a bit.
2) I sent an updated Scholarship app to Roland and asked that he make this
available to his students. The app is due 6/30.
3) We need to firm up the annual board member election candidates ASAP!

*Jon Kasprick, PE, CBRE, DRB*

*Society of Broadcast Engineers*
*Director 1, Chapter 16, Seattle*
253-951-3347