[SBE16-Board] FW: SBE Seattle Chapter 16 Engineer of the Year 2021

jim at dalke.com jim at dalke.com
Fri Jun 11 02:41:59 PDT 2021

From: K7qa <k7qa at aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 2:17 PM
To: jim at dalke.com; mclappe at sbe.org
Subject: Fwd: SBE Seattle Chapter 16 Engineer of the Year 2021

Hi Jim,

Terry is certainly deserving of the award. I am forwarding the app for Terry's nomination to Megan Clappe at National. if you haven't already done that.

I doubt I'll be able to attend the annual Vashon Island shindig, so I'll certainly miss being there in person and seeing everyone. Give my best to all SBE-16 buddies.

Tom