[SBE16-Board] Chapter Christmas Party at Ivar's Salmon House

jim at dalke.com jim at dalke.com
Tue Nov 9 13:03:40 PST 2021

Board

Here is the official response from Ivar's Salmon House for the Christmas
Party inquiry.

Jim

Jim,

Hello. My name is David Plummer with Ivar's Salmon House, Michelle is a less
permanent member of the banquet team and I am taking over as lead.

(Can I confirm the Society of Broadcast Engineers reservation for private
party 5:30 pm Saturday, December 12?)

We have the event set for Sat December 18, 530 pm for 50 people and it is
booked with looks like a menu set up.

I can send a confirmation through Gather if you would like to look at the
food/pricing etc. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

VACCINATION MANDATE

Please advise all your guests that in accordance with King County health
requirements, all guests 12 years and older entering the Salmon House must
show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or proof of negative test results
issued within the past 72 hours by a pharmacy, laboratory, or testing
provider.  Guests 18 and older must have accompanying proof of
identification.

We also continue to ask all guests over the age of 5 to wear a mask over
their nose and mouth unless eating or drinking at a table.

Thank You,

David