[SBE16-Board] Christmas Party Announcement

jim at dalke.com jim at dalke.com
Mon Nov 15 20:20:49 PST 2021

Board

This will get posted on  <http://www.sbe16.org> www.sbe16.org with an email
announcement sent to the membership tomorrow afternoon.

Please let me know if you have any corrections tomorrow morning!

Jim

SBE Christmas Party 2021

It is going to be a "real in-person" Christmas Party for SBE Chapter 16 this
year.  We are returning to Ivar's Salmon House on Lake Union Saturday,
December 18 with the doors open at 5:30 PM for "Happy Hour" hosted by
Hatfield and Dawson Engineers followed by a wonderful buffet dinner at 6:30
pm.  Dinner will be followed by a brief business meeting and then our
exciting gift and prize drawing.  Tickets for the drawing will be provided
to Chapter Members only at the door.

The per person cost will be $30 per person.  Members and sponsors are being
invited along with one guest.  Cash or checks will be accepted at the door
or payment can be made through PayPal as "family and friends" sent to
treasurer at sbe16.org.

RSVP ASAP at ChristmasRSVP at sbe16.org with your name, name of your guest, and
member number.