[SBE16-Board] Board meeting on Monday

MARTIN HADFIELD mdhadfield at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 19:59:25 PDT 2021

All happiness & joy to you & your expanding family, Alex!  Wishing well for Mother & child.

Cheers,
Marty Hadfield, CPBE
206-406-1914

On Oct 10, 2021, at 3:47 PM, alex brewster via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> wrote:

My wife went into labor this morning, and we are at the hospital awaiting the birth of our son.  That being said, I will not be available for the scheduled board meeting tomorrow evening.  The biggest thing I wanted to make sure was discussed was the Christmas party, and I know Jim talked with ivars about that.

Thanks every one.

Alex Brewster
(206) 708-9270