[SBE16-Board] Fwd: November 2021 SBE exams

alex brewster alexjbrewster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:00:13 PDT 2021

Hi Ryan,
Good to hear from you.  You are still listed as the certification and membership chairman for the chapter.  If you are still willing too, we would love to have you continue in these positions.  How ever I understand if you don’t have the time, as we are all stretched thin these days.  If you would like to pass these duties on let me know and we can make arraignments.

Thanks

Alex Brewster
(206) 708-9270