[SBE16-Board] Monday board meeting

Michael Brooks michaelb at king.org
Thu Sep 2 17:47:16 PDT 2021

I'm ok with Tuesday.

________________________________
From: SBE16-Board <sbe16-board-bounces at sea.sbe16.org> on behalf of alex brewster via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 5:32:27 PM
To: ceradio <CERadio at aol.com>
Cc: SBE16 Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org>
Subject: Re: [SBE16-Board] Monday board meeting

We can keep it on Monday, that is fine.  At the last board meeting.  Dave had said he and Jim would get together to help come up with the program.

Alex Brewster
(206) 708-9270

On Sep 2, 2021, at 19:29, ceradio <CERadio at aol.com> wrote:

No I Didn't have anything set up.   With a new slate of officers coming in I figured whoever was the vice chairman would do that.  Also I will be on Bainbridge island on Tuesday the 7th so I don't believe I'll be able to make the board meeting.

Dave Ratener

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device