[SBE16-Board] Chapter Meeting Program Wednesday

ceradio ceradio at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 01:11:30 PDT 2021

This is a good Idea  and should make a fine program. Dave Ratener Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
-------- Original message --------From: jim--- via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Date: 9/4/21  9:04 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'SBE16 Board' <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Subject: [SBE16-Board] Chapter Meeting Program Wednesday BoardI have been in discussion with John Price and he has agreed to join me to moderate a meeting “Remembering Gary Hart” for the upcoming Wednesday, September 8 chapter meeting.We both have material from the Chapter Meeting with John Interviewing Gary at the October 2019 meeting at KIRO-TV.If there is no further board discussion, I will post the meeting announcement and send a notice on the chapter remailer tomorrow.Also note that I have taken the Gary Hart email thread and posted on www.sbe16.org .For clarity, I am hoping all further comments can be sent via the comment section with the online story without cluttering our remailer.Also, Gary Hart call sign was W7WWI, which is attached to the 147.08 Repeater I believe is on Tiger Mountain.If anyone knows more about this, it may be that some hams would like to join us.Jim