[SBE16-Board] SBE Chapter Rebate Status

Michael Brooks michaelb at king.org
Sat Dec 24 11:37:27 PST 2022

Hi Jon,

I have time off between Christmas and Jan 1st. Will catch us up then.

Michael Brooks
Host/Production Director/Engineering
SBE-CBRE
K7WQK Ham Radio
direct: 206.691-2970
363 Mercer Street, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98109

[signature_3694351942]<http://www.king.org/>

FM 98.1  |  www.ClassicalKING.org<http://www.ClassicalKING.org>

[signature_2991407101]<https://soundcloud.com/classicalkingfm>[signature_3905965144]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHen90XjpJ7Jn1Sq9R_adKQ>  [signature_1792876036] <https://www.instagram.com/classicalkingfm/>   [signature_2587597797] <https://twitter.com/KingFM> [signature_465403692] <https://www.facebook.com/ClassicalKINGFM/>