[SBE16-Board] Fwd: FCT Aviation Obstruction Lighting

alex brewster alexjbrewster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:43:34 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Adam Wendland <awendland at chimneytower.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 12:51 PM
Subject: FCT Aviation Obstruction Lighting
To: chair at sbe16.org <chair at sbe16.org>

Good afternoon,

I wanted to introduce myself as the new marketing director for Fuellgraf
Chimney and Tower and Fuellgraf Technologies. We specialize in aviation
obstruction lighting for broadcast towers. I am reaching out to you to see
if your chapter welcomes speakers at your meetings and if so, do you have
any available dates that we could come do a short presentation on the
benefits of LED aviation obstruction lighting? Our company specializes in
the design, sales, service, and installation of these systems all over the
country and we would like to come and show your members the latest
technology, explain the benefits,  and see if we can be of service to any
of them. We’d be happy to grab the lunch tab for the chapter.  If this is
something we could do, please let me know when works best for you and I
will confirm our availability for that time. Thank you for your time and I
look forward to hearing back from you.

Adam Wendland

*Director of Marketing *

*Fuellgraf Technologies, LLC*

*Cell: 563-594-8440  Office: 270-598-8859*

*PO BOX 8157*  *Gallatin TN, 37066*