[SBE16-Board] Fwd: Banquet Request 5.11

ceradio ceradio at aol.com
Thu May 5 12:25:28 PDT 2022

What do they charge us if we go over 8 people?Dave Ratener Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Brooks via SBE16-Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Date: 5/5/22  11:40 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Rick Kemp <rickkemp8 at gmail.com>, SBE16 Board <sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org> Subject: Re: [SBE16-Board] Fwd: Banquet Request 5.11

Menu looks fine and price of $60.00 to feed 6 to 8 is certainly reasonable.
How about I put out the invite now to get a feel for attendance? Maybe have our web page say “be sure to RSVP so we can plan accordingly.”

Michael Brooks SBE-CBRE
Production Director/Host/Engineering
KING FM
363 Mercer Street, Suite 200