[SBE16-Board] %-11

Rick Kemp rickkemp8 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:31:47 PDT 2022

Wayne/Arabella

I am forwarding the information you asked for to our board for the final decision.

I can tell you the way OSF has done in the past is:

Bread at the table

Choice of soup or salad orders taken and served at the table

Choice of drink orders taken & served at the table

Entrees served buffet style in chafing dishes.

The point of contact for the meeting tomorrow will be Michael Brooks.  I’m not going to be able to attend.