[SBE16-Board] May SBE meeting

Rick Kemp rickkemp8 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:50:56 PDT 2022

I just listened to the audio from the board meeting. Thanks, Michael for providing that.
 I did have the contact information included in at least one or two of the e-mail threads I sent regarding the May 11 meeting at the Spaghetti Factory. I also uploaded the OSF Catering contract to drop box, which has a contact phone number. However, they didn’t get beck to me with this until the day before our meeting was scheduled.

I know you all get  hundreds of e-mails daily, so I just checked my sent mails to see if I dropped the ball somewhere.
 I sent a copy of  my contact’s email along with a copy of the menu on 5 May. And on 7 May, I found out I had a previous engagement on the day of the meeting and sent an email letting you know I would not be attending.

 As far as getting programs going for future meetings, great resources for presentations are the dealers, SCMS, BSW, RF Specialties and possibly even Vetco. As well as some Video Dealers.

Hope this helps!

-Rick