[SBE16-Board] [SBE-PDX] October SBE124 Meeting

jim at dalke.com jim at dalke.com
Mon Oct 3 15:28:16 PDT 2022

Kent

We have a nice room reserved at a Round Table Pizza that is conveniently located between Seattle and Tacoma, just off I5 in Federal Way.

They have 3 large TV’s in the room that will accommodate laptops via hdmi.

This should work great for the Zoom presentation.

We have had in-person presenters there, and vendors have provided lunch, usually under $15 each.

Is that something Jay might do for the in-person attendees?

A free lunch is great incentive for folks to attend the in-person event.

Jim