[SBE16-Board] [SBE16-Seattle] Seattle SBE Chapter 16 Member in Hospital

John Price n7mwv at live.com
Tue Dec 5 19:33:19 PST 2023

Jim and Betty:
Christina and I both hope Jim is home by now, resting and taking it very easy. Listen to what Betty and your Doctor’s say Jim. I know from experience that if you don’t listen to what your wife says,
you more than likely will get yourself into trouble. Stay safe and get well soon. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too. Unfortunately, I won’t be at the SBE Christmas Party this year. When you’re better Jim, I’d like to hear about your latest Broadcast adventures. Last time I was a VETCO, I recall seeing the long wire on the roof, but I also recall the guy behind the counter saying he didn’t know anything about your station!
73 and best wishes Jim and Betty.
John Price, CSRE
Rochester, WA