[SBE16-Board] Slowly getting back in service!

jim at dalke.com jim at dalke.com
Thu Nov 9 11:57:23 PST 2023

It is Thursday, November 9, and I am home after a week of hospital care at
Renton's Valley Medical Center, being treated for a "bacterial resistant" E.
coli infection involving my bladder and kidneys.

I am on the mend but must return to the hospital daily for antibiotic
infusion therapy for the next ten days.

I am slowly regaining my strength after enduring the discomfort and night
sweats that prompted me to call the doctor.

I aim to return to normal strength and activity level for the coming
holidays.

My infusions at the hospital are scheduled for 5:30 pm every day, so I may
be late for the Monday night board meeting.