[SBE16-Board] SBE Christmas Party Saturday December 16

jim at dalke.com jim at dalke.com
Wed Oct 18 14:02:32 PDT 2023

That calls for a toast!

A Big Thank You!

From: SBE16-Board <sbe16-board-bounces at sea.sbe16.org> On Behalf Of Stephen Lockwood via SBE16-Board
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 1:47 PM
To: sbe16-board at sea.sbe16.org
Subject: Re: [SBE16-Board] SBE Christmas Party Saturday December 16

I will buy the booze again...

Stephen S. Lockwood, P.E., PMP, President
Hatfield & Dawson Consulting Engineers
9500 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
Phone 206 783 9151 ext 562 - Mobile 206 399 9440 - www.hatdaw.com <http://www.hatdaw.com>

On 10/12/2023 7:56 PM, Jim Dalke via SBE16-Board wrote:

Board

I have the Potlatch Room at Ivar’s Salmon House reserved for Saturday evening, December 16.

There are no room rental fees, but rather a food and beverage minimum that need be met, which for the Potlatch room is $2400 for dinner.

I have attached their current banquet menus for review and discussion.

As expected, the prices are up.

Jim